100% Peace of Mind Guarantee
We understand that it can be difficult to buy jewellery without seeing it in person, so we offer a simple, hassle-free refund or exchange on any of our products, even if you simply change your mind.
Please know that when purchasing from Keepsake Jewellery Australia you are welcome to send your jewellery back for any reason.
Should you wish to obtain a refund or exchange on a product we ask you to first contact us and one of our Customer Consultants will ensure that your request is handled quickly and easily. Please email email@example.com for all return advices and queries.
We offer an exchange or refund on all jewellery subject to the conditions below:
- For a product to be refunded or exchanged it must be returned to us in brand new condition as supplied (unused/unworn and complete with all accessories).
- Jewellery needs to be packaged appropriately when returned to us so it doesn't scratch or break in transit. Acceptable packaging means that the jewellery is protected from scratching during transit - ie it cannot be sent 'loose' in the gift box without protection. The best way to protect the jewellery is to put it back inside the bag it was supplied in and place it back inside the box with the internal box padding intact (as it was when delivered). Any goods damaged during transit due to inadequate packaging can't be refunded or exchanged.
- If a product is returned due to a fault or defect we will cover the cost of returning it to us and shipping the replacement to you. If the return is because you would like to swap it for another design then we will need to charge a shipping fee for the replacement product. You will also be responsible for the cost of the return of your original jewellery order to our office.
Keepsake Jewellery Australia
FAST FREE DELIVERY for all Australian Orders
Orders over $99 FREE EXPRESS POST
Orders $99 and under FREE PARCEL POST
(customers with orders under $99 can upgrade to Express Post for a small charge)
- Express Post: Usually delivered within 1-5 Days from ordering.
- Parcel Post: Usually delivered within 5-10 Days from ordering.
These delivery estimates are from time of ordering to delivery, and adding engraving will not delay your order at all. All engraving is done on our premises within 24 hours.
Delivery estimates are a guide only and actual delivery time may vary due to unforeseen or unavoidable dispatch delays, delivery policies of Australia Post etc.
We regularly ship via Registered International Mail (signature required on delivery) to the following countries:
Worldwide shipping is a flat rate of $29.00 and delivery is usually between one to three weeks.
During checkout we'll ask for your shipping address details including your country. If your country is not in the drop down menu of available countries then we are unable to deliver to your address.
NB: Many countries apply import duties on goods purchased internationally. These duties are charged by your government customs office and not by us (the sender). If you are charged an import duty by your government then you are responsible for paying any amount due to them. Please contact your local customs office in your country if you wish to obtain more information about the import of goods prior to placing your order as we have no control over this charge whatsoever.
Keepsake Jewellery Australia